1. She's married to music heavyweight, David Foster. Yes, the guy who wrote 'I Have Nothing' for Whitney Houston, amongst a ton of other huge hits. Surprisingly, he's very supportive of Yolanda's Bravo endeavors. Here he is below doing some mentoring on American Idol for SMASH star Katharine McPhee along with Andrea Bocelli.
2. Yes, that last name... came from Mohamed Hadid. Lisa's pal who is currently in a squabble with Sly Stallone and who has a young girlfriend who calls him, 'daddy.' I wonder if Yolanda is welcome at his parties?
3. A show insider explains, “She is no shrinking violet.” Apparently that means she can hold her own if the ladies want to gang up on her.
4. She's Dutch and a model. So she's beautiful and tall. Now, if the Beverly Hills ladies ever want to split into Talls vs. Smalls, Brandi will have someone on her side!
5. Bravo has not officially announced Yolanda or any other ladies as official housewives for the third season, however a witness saw her mic'd and she seemed to 'fit right in' with the ladies. She has not yet signed a contract yet, but endured a trial run of filming with most of the season two cast.
6. She also has ties to Taylor Armstrong's pal, Lisa Thompson who has shown up on a few episodes. Remember the lady saying all that weird, bizarre stuff at Brandi's drama filled party? She was also once married to David Foster and was also on a short-lived reality show called Princes of Malibu.
7. Yolanda is currently appearing on another Dutch reality television show called, 'Hollywood Women.' It follows four Dutch women living the lavish Hollywood lifestyle. So she's no stranger to the cameras!
8. She keeps good company. Oprah, Barbara Streisand and Heidi Klum atttended her wedding.