Monday, July 21, 2014
A Real Housewives reunion of stars from all different franchises went down in Las Vegas this weekend. Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kenya Moore, Real Housewives of New Jersey's Melissa Gorga, ex-RHONY star Jill Zarin, Beverly Hills Housewife Kyle Richards and the OG of the OC Vicki Gunvalson got their party on at Caesar's Palace.
Each of the ladies were teamed up with a high roller for an event full of silly games. For one game, the women showed the high rollers how to walk a runway. Kenya slipped and fell, and luckily it was all caught on camera!
Keep reading to see how Kenya made up for the tumble and check out their photos of all the fun.
Real Housewives of New Jersey fans were pretty ticked off when they learned Teresa Giudice's scheduled appearance on Watch What Happens Live had been cancelled and her cousin Kathy Wakile would appear instead. According to RadarOnline, Bravo execs felt Teresa did not do enough promotional appearances for the show prior to the premiere.
“Teresa was notified by Bravo on Friday that her appearance on Sunday’s show was being canceled. No official reason was given, but the network has been upset with Teresa for not doing as many promotional appearances for The Real Housewives of New Jersey.”
Sonja Morgan finally scored a happy moment on The Real Housewives of New York when her on and off again boyfriend Harry Dubin presented her with a promise ring. The gossip outlets were quick to report that the statement of commitment was a bogus attempt to add to the storyline. Sonja spoke out against the claims and asserts their relationship and the moment was genuine.
The Real Housewives of Orange County:
- The drama continues at Lizzie Rosvek's dinner party
- Shannon Beador and Heather Dubrow reach their boiling points
- Vicki Gunvalson and her daughter Briana visit a therapist to work out their issues
- Tamra Barney is shocked after her son Ryan puts his two weeks in at Cut Fitness
- Ryan and his girlfriend drop a bomb on Tamra
Sunday, July 13, 2014
The Real Housewives of New Jersey:
- Teresa Giudice and her husband attempt to keep their family together while fighting a very public legal battle
- Teresa's former enemy and sister in-law Melissa Gorga, lends her support along with returning cast member Dina Manzo
- Dina deals with her public divorce
- Amber Marchese joins the group as a former pal of Melissa's
- Twin sisters Nicole Napolitano and Teresa Aprea make their debut
- The ladies come together for a harvest party where Amber confronts Melissa about not being there for her when she went through cancer
Monday, July 7, 2014
"I felt bad for Shannon when she said she thought everyone was always dissecting her marriage, but unfortunately it was the truth. They didn’t keep any of their "problems or issues" private so that’s what you’re going to get -- people’s opinions," wrote Vicki. "I didn’t like seeing Shannon pick at David every time he had a drink -- especially the day we were on the beach tequila tasting. I mean, what the heck? It’s a gorgeous day, the waiter brought over tequila so what were we supposed to do, look at it? I just felt she was a bit uptight, but after some jet skiing and tequila she loosed up just fine. Way to go, Shannon, for rallying and enjoying the day."
Lizzie Rosvek shared her observations on Shannon and David's trip to Mexico and had some compassion for her fellow housewife.